Block 803, # 02 - 156 King George's Avenue (Near Lavender MRT Station), Singapore 200803
Phone: (65) 6736 3303, 6297 0964
Fax: (65) 6297 8413
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line 2 large oven trays and grease lightly.
2. In a bowl, cream butter and SinSun Soy Oligosaccharide together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Fold flour, 1 cup cornflakes and chocolate chips through mixture.
4. Roll 1 ½ tsp full of mixture into balls and roll into remaining lightly crushed cornflakes. Arrange on trays about 4cm apart.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Cool on tray for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.