We naturally believe that no matter what we eat, intestinal will digest them, absorb the nutrition and excrete the toxic. In fact, the gut is not what we imagine there is a limit in digestion and absorption on the food we eat.
Most people nowadays are not truly understanding on how to take care of our intestine health, thus lead to variety of diseases, such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and cancer.
Today, a lot of people are having weak digestive system, which is due to the change in diet and eating habits (e.g. fast food) caused by industrialization of food. Most processed foods are not the whole food (natural food and unprocessed food), this including canning, freezing, refrigeration, dehydration, aseptic processing and other processing methods.
Deep processing of food, high-temperature cooking, additives of processed food will increase the burden on the digestive system. All these processing foods consume large amount of digestive enzymes and in the same time the chemicals added in processed food also require large amounts of enzymes to metabolic and break down. Besides, our lifetime body enzyme is limited; it will eventually run out in one day. Long-term consumption of processed foods which contains food additives and chemical substances will reduce beneficial bacteria and cause enzyme production shortage. Not only that, the excessive use of enzymes may lead to variety of modern diseases, premature aging and even death.
Disadvantages of processed foods
• Poor digestion
• Use up a lot of digestive enzymes
• Reduce beneficial bacteria (beneficial bacteria die)
• Increase bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol)
• Affect liver function
• Increase blood viscosity
• Reduce insulin sensitivity
• Strong stimulating effect on small intestine will consume large amount of enzymes
• Weaken our digestion
• Causes inflammation and loopholes on small intestine
• Undigested/semi-digested food proteins enter into our bloodstream through the loopholes on
the small intestine
• Lead to allergic reactions
Nitrite + Amine (food) = Nitrosamines
• Damage immune cells
• Leading to cancer
Certainly, the lack of digestive enzymes will cause some diseases, but may not be cancer, and some of the diseases may due to their family genetic. The diseases caused by family genetic may worsen due to lack of enzyme. Enzymes are the root source of all life activities; the major task of our intestine beneficial bacteria is to produce enzymes. Our human bodies need more than 5000 types of enzymes to work, and our intestinal beneficial bacteria actually produce enzymes up to 3000 kinds. Therefore, we have to ensure that our intestinal beneficial bacteria are 90% occupies to keep producing the enzymes aid in our digestion.
How Soy Oligosaccharide helps?
Provide nutritional elements
– Multiplication of beneficial bacteria
Beneficial bacteria form a protective layer
– Moisten intestines
Helps beneficial bacteria produce variety digestive enzymes
– Aiding in digestion to break down food & proteins
Inhibition of intestinal corruption products
– Reduce toxin in the intestine
– Prevention of disease and premature aging
– Inhibition of skin allergies
Reduce acidity and regulate intestine
– Enhance mineral absorption especially calcium
Produce variety of vitamin Bs
– Maintain the normal function of nervous system and brain, also helps in child development
Lowering cholesterol level
– Reducing the risk of heart disease
Reduces fat deposition in liver
– Reduce complications of acute liver cirrhosis
Reduce blood toxin
– Reduce the blood viscosity
Increase insulin – production and sensitivity
-helps proliferation natural killer cells fight against diseases
In conclusion, we have to take care and protect our intestine, and reduce the consumption of processed foods. Daily intakes of soy oligosaccharides will multiply beneficial bacteria in our own intestine up to 40 times and maintain up to 90% in our gut to enhance production of variety digestive enzymes and vitamins. Multiply beneficial bacteria will improve our immune system, our bodies will have the ability to prevent the occurrence of disease, helps in wound healing, eliminate abnormal cells and tissues.